Sat, 30 Jun|
Fernhall Study Centre
Mother and Daughter Tea Club Term 2
M&D Tea Club aims to give mothers and daughters much needed quality time on Saturday afternoons by organising engaging talks and activities for young mothers that focus on personal development, marriage and family matters; and for girls that encourage and promote virtues and friendship.
Time & Location
30 Jun 2018, 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Fernhall Study Centre, 129 Gillies Ave, Epsom, Auckland 1023, New Zealand
About the Event
In Girls' Club, we develop character strengths and lasting friendships through fun-filled cultural and educational activities. They learn interesting new skills which they are encouraged to bring home for the enrichment of their own families. Many of the activities involve helping the less fortunate. In this way the girls develop a sense of gratitude for their own blessings and a growing awareness of their responsibility to serve society. One-on-one mentoring helps each girl to develop her unique talents.
1. Be punctual: arrive on time.
2. Be orderly: there’s a place for everything and everything has its place.
3. Be tough: don't complain and encourage your team to the very end.
4. Be beautiful: have self-respect and dress with dignity
5. Be a good sport: play to win but also learn to lose.
6. Be honest: always tell the truth.
7. Be friendly: look out for everyone not just for some.
8. Be cooperative: listen to your tutors and teammates.
9. Be the first to serve: see the needs of others and do something about it.
10 Be cheerful: stay positive in spite of the difficulties.